Friday 14 December 2012

An abundance of absolute tunes

First and foremost, Foals' new song 'My Number' is just astonishingly good.

It's a little more reminiscent of their second album, (which was actually my favourite) than their other new track 'Inhaler'.



Everything Everything, another one of my favourite bands are also set to release a follow up to their prolific debut album 'Man Alive'. And about time, 'Cough Cough' was wonderful. But THIS just takes them to a whole new level. There is something absolutely manic about this band and this is like some crazed, giddy masterpiece.


And lastly, Delphic who are another just astoundingly good band have also released their new track 'Baiya'. Not as hyped for this song as the above, but am breathing a sigh of relief after their Olympic song 'Good Life' which in all honesty, was absolutely s.... Sorry.



And here's a promo video for one of my favourite bands of the yearThe Neighbourhood which I actually feature in. I interviewed this band whilst I was interning at Gigwise in a plush studio apartment in Hoxton. They were literally so nice and interesting to talk to, and I was a little starstruck if I'm honest. I look a child which is annoying (see 2.26).




No comments:

Post a Comment